Job title: Digital Sales Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Comms
Our client is a premium national newspaper group, who hosts a variety of celebrity magazines. This organisation works across media, print, distribution, investment and property.
- Proactively pitch and maintain awareness of the digital portfolio and new relevant ad opportunities to agencies and clients
- Regularly meet and entertain key agency contacts
- Accurately maintain a detailed forecast of business and pipeline of sales leads in Salesforce
- Respond to all agency requests in a thorough and comprehensive manner
- Create, maintain and input sales collateral as and when necessary
- Generate proposals that answer clients briefs in an accurate and appropriate manner
- Review agency territory on a quarterly basis. Looking at successes and areas for improvement and how you plan to action that over the coming quarter
- Work closely with wider sales teams (print & digital) to support them on meetings, proposals and brainstorming ideas
- Keep the Digital team aware of developments in digital market with competitors, advertisers and technology developments
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the entire digital advertising landscape
- Support and coach junior team members as required
- Attend and represent the company at industry events and trade shows as agreed with management and conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Be accountable for knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers, budgeting timetables etc.
- Be conversant and fluent in all products that we offer in market, key digital, print and brand knowledge coupled with an understanding of portfolio selling