|Title||Graduate Brand Partnerships Executive|
You will also work with the content team, to generate ideas and pitch in creative and distribution channels that match the brands objectives.
The role will be reporting into the Commercial Director and will require a motivated individual who is excited at the prospect of carving out new business for a fast growing start-up.
|Desired Skills & Experience||
• Working on a patch of London based media agencies to generate branded content deals.
• Develop and deliver compelling pitches, proposals and value propositions to secure sales
• Build effective relationships
• Effectively spread the name and capabilities of the company
• Work to quarterly targets (revenue and margin)
• Stay abreast of social trends and competitors work
• Attend key marketing and client events to increase the network of contacts, develop relationships and gain insights into potential new business opportunities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, creativity and self-motivation
• Proactive and driven, good at presenting, managing relationships and opening doors with major brands
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Be independent, and a self-starter but also thrive in a wider group setting
• Embrace a collaborative and dynamic workplace
Our client is the leading fast growing social digital publisher that reaches over 500m people a month. Covering and creating Trending News, Entertainment and Comedy, they are the largest UK youth publisher that targets both Male and Females and one of the largest entertainment publishers globally. The expertise and depth in creative and production, sets us apart from all competitors and we are becoming the go to publisher for brands wishing to target the youth market.
Job: Graduate Brand Partnerships Executive