|Title||Marketing Manager – Ad tech|
Marketing Manager – Ad tech
Our client is a world leader in the programmatic digital media marketplace and they are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to work in their vibrant London office, based in the West End.
As Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing the marketing & communications effort within the global team to enable the business to take a market leading position and to drive growth. This role requires a talented marketer with both strong online and offline skills, with a preference for experience within both B2B and B2C settings ideally with digital media or programmatic experience (e.g. RTB or the exchange markets).
As Marketing Manager, you will either come from the digital industry or have a strong agency background as well as have existing relationships within the online media industry.
- Manage and drive marketing campaigns and projects from concept to execution
- Working with the Director of Marketing help create new and exciting sales marketing initiatives and packages to take to market to promote specific products and to ensure that they remain competitive in market
- Communicate new product launches to the market and act as a brand gatekeeper
- Co-creating and piloting local initiatives to capitalize on unique in-market opportunities to develop new best practice for other markets
Required Skills / Experience of Marketing Manager:
- Vast experience in a Marketing Management role
- Strong track record in Product Marketing
- Proven track record of compiling and delivering innovative marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in sales support initiatives
If you are currently working as a Marketing Manager and looking to work for a leader in the programmatic media marketplace, get in touch now!
Job: Marketing Manager – Ad tech