|Title||Paid Search Account Manager|
|Salary||Up to 40K|
The Team & The Role
Our International search & biddable team, part of connected execution, services both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinates and supports strategic directions across markets. We work on a mix of blue chip clients for both direct and brand led initiatives
Our vision for search & biddable is the integral role it plays in the media mix and the connectivity between medias both on and offline with search acting as a key gateway. A role in our team therefore allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider media business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long term career path.
The senior account planner will join our growing team in London with the main client focus on Bose. The job will involve working in the fast paced world of digital marketing specialising in Search Engine Marketing & programmatic. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to come and join our growing team. The candidate should have a keen passion for the products sold by our client.
Key highlights of this role, the Team and the client:
1. It sits within a great team; with 3 other team members from international backgrounds currently servicing our client’s Paid Search account and 1 more servicing several Ecommerce clients
2. It’s a role within the Consumer Electronics vertical, with a European remit, offering the opportunity to work on one of the leading speaker and headphone specialists.
3. It’s data-driven and analytical role for someone who loves analysing data and working with large data sets.
4. It has ample scope to be proactive, because we love entrepreneurial people who bring us their own ideas
5. You will be constantly learning, as you will not be only focusing on YouTube, but additional company’s Channels as well.
6. It’s busy but it’s a lot of fun too; we work hard, but are a close team, and enjoy going out.
We are looking for an experienced planner or senior planner, with a proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels.
· Deliver in line with your clients’ business targets and goals.
· Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues.
· Lead status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against.
· Build and sustain professional and collaborative working relationships with clients.
· Act as a representative of the Search department and the company at all times. Build relationships throughout the company, identify opportunity for client growth.
· Take your career management seriously, prepare for performance reviews and attend training.
· Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
· Increase knowledge within the Consumer Electronics.
Search specific tasks:
· The role requires an advanced understanding of search principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, plus an advanced analytic aptitude.
· Be responsible for the day to day delivery of Search campaigns, manage the executive’s and planner’s priorities and cross check the reports and optimisation delivered by them in order to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
· Have a good understanding of how other media can influence search; the principles of other marketing channels such as SEO, paid social, and PBU and be able to demonstrate them in (client) meetings.
· Have advanced experience with bid management, analytics & competitive insights tools available in the market.
· Have the ability to set up a search campaign from scratch and train your juniors to do this.
· Responsibility for the planning and forecasting of schedules.
· Incorporate testing into Search campaigns – for example ad copy testing, Landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion etc.
· Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis by your juniors, train & feedback where needed
· Check and share the commentary on results each week.
· Have a proven track record of training junior team members, delivering search campaigns to high results, and fostering strong client relationships.
· Show initiative and pro-activity in growing the search and biddable accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
· Lead the analysis of the Search campaigns.
· Learn from and support the Account Manager on campaigns across PPC, YouTube & Ecommerce Channels, covering 13 MARKETS across EMEA.
People/ team responsibilities:
· Liaise with line manager and aid in training and development of the Search Executive & Planner
· Ensure that the Search Executive & Planner take control and ownership of their roles within the account management process and that they understand the importance of their part.
· Train, oversee the delivery and give feedback on output of the Executive & Planner.
|Desired Skills & Experience||
· Strong attention to detail
· Confident presenter
· Be administratively competent
· Advanced competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Highly analytical
· Team player, can-do attitude, enthusiastic
· Effective and efficient working style
· Advanced/ native language skills in either is a plus: Dutch, Nordics, Arabic, Russian, Chinese
· Excellent written & verbal English language skills
· Degree in a business, numerical, analytical or Economics discipline
· Ambitious & independent
· Ability to identify & deal with potential areas of conflict both within the company or with clients
· Remains calm under pressure
· Communicates with authority and gravitas
· Show ambition to take ownership of challenges
· Advanced paid search specialist, GAP & Bing certified.
· Advanced skills in Google Shopping and YouTube is preferred.
· Advanced Excel skills
· Bid management tools (e.g. Marin, DS3)
· Competitive insights tools (e.g. Adthena)
· Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hitwise)
Our client handles the media planning and buying for some of the world’s smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, they are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world. Their philosophy is systems not silo thinking.
Job: Paid Search Account Manager