|Title||Planning Account Director|
Title: Planning Account Director
Our client is a multinational communications agency. Their digital-first world vision is to bring media and creative together. They provide an excellent office culture with regular social events for the whole office. The ideal candidate will be working on luxury, fashion and lifestyle clients. Therefore, a passion for these areas is ideal.
Looking for an Account Director to work on a range of functions including client and account management, media and strategic consultancy, new business and cross-agency collaboration. The Account Director will also act as a point of contact for clients with regards to planning projects. Overall, the Account Director will be required to generate new business and grow existing client business, as well as provide media pitching and consultancy projects.
- Ideal Candidate will have cross channel comms experience in addition to brand and DR experience within beauty, jewellery and fashion
- 5 + years experience in media agency
- Solid knowledge of Print, Digital, social, TV/AV, OOH media buying
- Knowledge of media planning tools (Havas briefing platforms, TGI, Comscore, Nielsen, MMS)
- Instinctive knowledge of and experience with luxury and fashion, and natural understanding of cultural and stylistic trends
- Experience globally and within the UK is a bonus
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Job: Planning Account Director