|Title||Programmatic Sales Manager|
Programmatic Sales Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Comms
Our client is a global digital publisher that regularly updates viewers with breaking news, shareable and relatable content. They are a social powerhouse established by millennials for millennials and have amassed a Facebook following of over 20 million fans, 30 million monthly unique visitors to the website and over 3 billion video views a month.
They are looking for a Programmatic Sales Manager to join their sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for one of the fastest growing media companies in the world.
- Drive Programmatic/Digital revenue on agency/brand hubs.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, AdNetworks and other demand sources.
- Proactively initiate private marketplace (PMP) deals, and negotiate and fulfil incoming requests
- Monitor open marketplace activities in order to seek opportunities to convert into PMP deals.
- Analyse why a deal may not be delivering as expected, find solution and execute.
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market data and information to guide our overall strategies.
- Use previous campaign data to predict trends and patterns, develop actionable insights for use on future campaigns.
- Closely monitor deal performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities.
- Help develop Programmatic sales collateral.
- Work closely with the team to optimise revenue, client’s performance, and provide insights into best practices as well as collaborate with cross functional groups.
|Desired Skills & Experience||
- Experience selling Programmatic and Digital into agency trading desks.
- Ad exchanges, SSP’s, adservers or trading platforms experience
- A strong understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system including RTB/ Programmatic.
- Identify, approach and negotiate rates and sell to agency trading desks
- Well versed in finding the best solutions for clients.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Working towards sales targets.
- Experience collaborating internally with a sales team, programmatic and tech team.
- Ideally coming from a Publisher, SSP, DSP, Trading Desk, Advertising Technology Company.
- Ideally experience in creating strategy to expand the programmatic business through creativity and innovation.
- Experience in using various ad serving technology, reporting tools, and trading platforms.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends, troubleshoot, and make strategic business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the candidate must reflect the ability to communicate market feedback into product requirements.
- Proactive independent, highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail.
Job: Programmatic Sales Manager