Purpose of Role:
To sell recruitment advertising solutions to a dedicated client base of Legal companies and recruitment consultancies via the phone. The role is an even split of account management of existing clients and developing new business in order to maintain.
– Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising online and print including brand extensions like special supplements and magazines.
– Presenting to key decision makers over the phone at marketing agencies, high spending recruitment consultancies and advertising agencies (and other relevant clients).
– Ensuring maximum revenue at maximum yield is achieved.
– Cross Selling and up-selling additional online options.
– Maintaining all records on the salesforce database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
– Ensuring signed order confirmations are received before jobs are published.
– Negotiating with customers and media agencies.
– Researching and canvassing for new business.
– Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
– Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
– Effective time management of weekly bookings and monthly credit contracts.
– Meet monthly magazine publishing deadlines.
– Adherence to the Sales Excellence Programme including 90 minutes of client contact time per day.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
– Deliver Maximum revenues from new and existing clients while offering an excellent client service.
– Generating new contacts/business to raise the profile of the title, and to generate new revenue sources.
– Maintaining and building client relationships.
– Attend industry events and awards.
– Understanding USP’s and benefits of own and competitor products.
– Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
– Researching company activities, divisions, locations, size of clients and recruitment activity.
– Contacting key decision makers and developing an understanding of their business.
– Developing relationships with existing clients and new contacts.
– Communicating regularly with management regarding prospective business and objectives planned for agencies / clients.
– Experience of recruitment or fast paced transactional B2B sales.
– Proven sales and negotiation skills.
– Time management.