Title: Sales Manager
Our client is a leading international digital sales company. They are renowned for their innovative and creative solutions across a selection of market-leading premium brands. Their offering includes the selling premium display, audience, social, retargeting or premium programmatic across multiple devices. Our client has cemented their business at the forefront of the evolving advertising landscape.
- Managing a tier one patch driving revenue across desktop, tablet, mobile, VOD, audience data, premium programmatic, and partnerships.
- Proactive engagement with senior agency contacts to build strong relationships and raise your profile across the agency.
- Demonstrate very high levels of telephone and face-to-face sales activity.
- Manage and mentor junior sales members through 1-1’s and regular catch ups
- Work with the publisher director on reporting revenue and generating forecasts from the team.
- Seek additional sales opportunities from outside your territory through direct client prospecting and other techniques.
- Build a strong pipeline of short and long term business that meets the needs of AD2ONE’s publisher base.
- Maintain accurate forecasting and CRM management.
- Help senior management identify and determine wider company strategy
- As the face of AD2ONE within your patch you will be expected to engage in highly effective, social activity to strengthen relationships and contact networks.
- Work with senior management on product launches across the year.
Your Experiences & Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years experience selling digital advertising to agencies.
- Strong understanding of the digital media and tech landscape.
- Ability to train junior employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Enthusiast and outgoing persona.
If from reading the above you would like to find out more about this fantastic Sales Manager opportunity, please may I ask you submit your CV.