|Title||Senior Sales Executive|
|Salary||Up to £35,000 + Comms|
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Comms
• To achieve Insert Sales Targets within the current insert sales policy.
• To develop and maintain strong contacts with Insert Clients, Advertising Agencies and Direct Marketing Agencies.
• To co-ordinate leads chasing & follow-up across the Direct Marketing Sales Team.
• To have a working knowledge of other revenue streams within Immediate Media thereby offering integrated marketing solutions to advertisers and their agencies, to include a digital element.
• To sell the full portfolio of Inserts offered by the company, including town and city targeting, geo-demographic targeting, regional and full run distribution. Also bound-in inserts/gummed cards/wrap-ins and post-its.
• To develop & co-ordinate creative insert solutions. Sourcing new technologies & selling new & existing concepts to clients & agencies.
• To produce computer analysis data for all targeted insert packages offered by Immediate Media
• To maintain insert booking/option system, directing bookings/options through the order process and liaising with all departments involved from production to the printers.
• To develop a knowledge of Direct Marketing practices and aims in order to understand the advertising goals of clients using inserts.
• To monitor competitors insert activity.
• To support the Trading Director by co-ordinating revenue figures on a weekly basis to assess the team’s performance against target.
• To assist in the full integration of all the Immediate titles into the Direct Marketing Sales team.
• To be a good team player providing assistance, supporting colleagues and keeping the team involved and up to date with your activity to maximise sales team revenue
• To demonstrate excellent time management skills in all aspects of your role
|Desired Skills & Experience||
• Team Player- Actively contributes to the team, understands team goals and how he/she fits in.
• Action Oriented -Enjoys working hard. Full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
• Drive for results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is consistently one of the top performers. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Friendly & Sociable -Has a positive outlook, wants to join in and enjoy work. Friendly and upbeat.
• Self-Confident – Comfortable in own skin; self-aware and understands own strengths and weaknesses. Seeks out feedback and acts upon it.
Job: Senior Sales Executive